- Silicone free thermal pad for optical windows
- GLPOLY Silicone free thermal putty outperforms silicone putty
- High Performance Thermal Putty for Auto Electronics
- Comparison between Silicone free thermal putty and silicone putty
- Thermal pad compression selection
- Thermal pad for LED application
- Thermal Putty Replacing Thermal Grease
- Effects of hardness of thermal pad on thermal performance
- Benefits and disadvantages of fiberglass reinforced thermal pad
- Why does customer prefer silicone free thermal grease?
Advantages of Silicone-free Thermal Tape in LED Application
Silicone-free Thermal Tape
No oil bleeding, no volatile, especially for LED Panel Light
Led Panel Light is a important member of Led light family, and widely used
in office building and mall. Usually the power of Panel light is 36W, it will generate a lot of heat. Thermal tape is a critical part to LED Panel Light because modulus thermolysis is a important link in integrate product.
Led Panel Light is an optical product, siloxane volatiles must be considered in design. Because an element called Polydimethyl siloxane in thermal tape will volatile vary with time and temperature. The volatiles will attach on the beads and panel causing various problems.
In order to settle these problems, a thermal tape without Polydimethyl siloxane avoiding siloxane volatiles is needed and this will offer enough luminous flux. products in thickness-0.15mm and 0.25mm are available.