- Thermal management for miniaturized motor
- Silicone free thermal pad for optical windows
- GLPOLY Silicone free thermal putty outperforms silicone putty
- High Performance Thermal Putty for Auto Electronics
- Comparison between Silicone free thermal putty and silicone putty
- Thermal pad compression selection
- Thermal pad for LED application
- Thermal Putty Replacing Thermal Grease
- Effects of hardness of thermal pad on thermal performance
- Benefits and disadvantages of fiberglass reinforced thermal pad
Why Is Thermal Putty applied Broadly?
Thermal putty is a high performance silicone based thermal interface material which filled with ceramics. This material has the properties of high thermal conductivity, low thermal resistance, excellent conformability and electrical insolating, also thermal putty can fill the gap automatically. The benefits are as follow:
1. High thermal conductivity and low thermal resistance
2. Excellent malleability designed for varied thickness
3. No deformation in static application and aging resistance
4. Easy to assemble and fix firmly, no corrosion.
5. Conformability for filling gap, no oil bleeding, no volatiles
6. High temperature and weather resistance, electrical insolation
Silicone Thermal Putty is broadly applied in consumer electronics, industry, automotive systems, UAV, military and medical devices.