- Fiberglass reinforced thermal gap pad for EV battery pack
- Thermal putty-an perfect alternative to thermal grease
- Silicone free thermal putty-perfect thermal solution for electronics
- Disadvantage of adhesive backed thermal pad
- Silicone free Thermal Pad for EV Battery Pack Thermal Solution
- Why does customer choose silicone free thermal pad?
- Silicone free Thermal Solution for Medical Equipment
- Focus on Silicone free Thermal Pad
- Does cheap and cheerful thermal pad exist?
- Transformer Thermal Management-Silicone Thermal Gap Pad
What field does thermal insulator apply to?
Thermal Insulation Fiberglass combines thermally conductive and insulation. Unlike traditional low thermal conductivity fiberglass with ceramic powder filler, XK-F series is a composite of high performance ceramic filler and 30um thin fiberglass, achieving high thermal conductivity on flatness surface with low pressure. Recommended using for TO220/TO3P where insulation is needed.
Literally, both function of thermally conductive and electrical insolating can effect, GLPOLY Silicone insolating fiberglass is composite of high performance ceramic powder and 30um ultra thin fiberglass, it can achieve low thermal contact resistance with low stress on flat surface. GLPOLY thermal insulation fiberglass can compete with Silpad series products.
GLPOLY thermal insulation fiberglass is UL94 certified, and it’s easy to handle. Applied to TO 3, TO 220, power supply etc where requires high insulation