- Silicone free thermal pad for optical windows
- GLPOLY Silicone free thermal putty outperforms silicone putty
- High Performance Thermal Putty for Auto Electronics
- Comparison between Silicone free thermal putty and silicone putty
- Thermal pad compression selection
- Thermal pad for LED application
- Thermal Putty Replacing Thermal Grease
- Effects of hardness of thermal pad on thermal performance
- Benefits and disadvantages of fiberglass reinforced thermal pad
- Why does customer prefer silicone free thermal grease?
What field does thermal insulator apply to?
Thermal Insulation Fiberglass combines thermally conductive and insulation. Unlike traditional low thermal conductivity fiberglass with ceramic powder filler, XK-F series is a composite of high performance ceramic filler and 30um thin fiberglass, achieving high thermal conductivity on flatness surface with low pressure. Recommended using for TO220/TO3P where insulation is needed.
Literally, both function of thermally conductive and electrical insolating can effect, GLPOLY Silicone insolating fiberglass is composite of high performance ceramic powder and 30um ultra thin fiberglass, it can achieve low thermal contact resistance with low stress on flat surface. GLPOLY thermal insulation fiberglass can compete with Silpad series products.
GLPOLY thermal insulation fiberglass is UL94 certified, and it’s easy to handle. Applied to TO 3, TO 220, power supply etc where requires high insulation