- How do I mix the two-part Gap Fillers?
- Is Gap Filler reworkable?
- Does Gap Filler have adhesive characteristics?
- Does temperature above 25°C affect the characteristics?
- How to store the two-part gap filler?
- How is viscosity measured
- In which applications should I avoid using PCM?
- Why is PCM gap filler phase change temperature 60°?
- Tack free to PCM?
- Is PCM Reworkable?
Is adhesive repositionable?--Silicone Thermal Pad
Q: Is the adhesive repositionable?
A: Depending on the surface being applied to, if care is taken, the
pad may be repositioned. Special care should be taken when
removing the pad from aluminum or anodized surfaces to avoid
tearing or delamination.