- How do I mix the two-part Gap Fillers?
- Is Gap Filler reworkable?
- Does Gap Filler have adhesive characteristics?
- Does temperature above 25°C affect the characteristics?
- How to store the two-part gap filler?
- How is viscosity measured
- In which applications should I avoid using PCM?
- Why is PCM gap filler phase change temperature 60°?
- Tack free to PCM?
- Is PCM Reworkable?
What is meant by “natural tack”?--Silicone Thermal Pad
Q: What is meant by “natural tack”?
A: The characteristic of the rubber itself has a natural inherent tack,
with the addition of an adhesive. As with adhesive-backed prod-
ucts, the surfaces with natural tack may help in the assembly
process to temporarily hold the pad in place while the application
is being assembled. Unlike adhesive-backed products, inherent tack
does not have a thermal penalty since the rubber itself has the
tack. Tack strength varies from one Gap Pad product to the next.