- How do I mix the two-part Gap Fillers?
- Is Gap Filler reworkable?
- Does Gap Filler have adhesive characteristics?
- Does temperature above 25°C affect the characteristics?
- How to store the two-part gap filler?
- How is viscosity measured
- In which applications should I avoid using PCM?
- Why is PCM gap filler phase change temperature 60°?
- Tack free to PCM?
- Is PCM Reworkable?
Can Gap Pad with natural tack be repositioned?
Q: Can Gap Pad with natural tack be repositioned?
A: Depending on the material that the pad is applied to, in most
cases they are repositionable. Care should be taken when remov-
ing the pad from aluminum or anodized surfaces to avoid tearing
or delaminating the pad. The side with the natural tack is always
easier to reposition than an adhesive side.