- Silicone free thermal pad for optical windows
- GLPOLY Silicone free thermal putty outperforms silicone putty
- High Performance Thermal Putty for Auto Electronics
- Comparison between Silicone free thermal putty and silicone putty
- Thermal pad compression selection
- Thermal pad for LED application
- Thermal Putty Replacing Thermal Grease
- Effects of hardness of thermal pad on thermal performance
- Benefits and disadvantages of fiberglass reinforced thermal pad
- Why does customer prefer silicone free thermal grease?
How to select a thermal pad for EV battery(3)
How to select a thermal pad for EV battery? The thermal performance and reliability are as important as lifetime. Because the thermal performance and reliability are the key factors in ensuring the normal operation of electrical vehicle. Generally, the thermal conductivity of thermal pad is from 1.0 to 3.0 W/mK, many manufacturer can make it, but fail to meet the 10-year’s lifetime, also they can’t guarantee the thermal performance and reliability of thermal pad throughout operation. The author had a example here: one of our customers tested the thermal pad which provided from three reputable suppliers, the thermal conductivity meets customer’s demand. Under this condition, it seems that the price would be the key factor for us to win this customer.