- How do I mix the two-part Gap Fillers?
- Is Gap Filler reworkable?
- Does Gap Filler have adhesive characteristics?
- Does temperature above 25°C affect the characteristics?
- How to store the two-part gap filler?
- How is viscosity measured
- In which applications should I avoid using PCM?
- Why is PCM gap filler phase change temperature 60°?
- Tack free to PCM?
- Is PCM Reworkable?
Is Gap Pad reworkable?
Q: Is Gap Pad reworkable?
A: Depending on the application and the pad being used, Gap Pad
has been reworked in the past. Bergquist has customers that are
currently using the same pad for reassembling their applications
after burn-in processes and after fieldwork repairs. However, this
is left up to the design engineer's judgment as to whether or not
the Gap Pad will withstand reuse.