- How do I mix the two-part Gap Fillers?
- Is Gap Filler reworkable?
- Does Gap Filler have adhesive characteristics?
- Does temperature above 25°C affect the characteristics?
- How to store the two-part gap filler?
- How is viscosity measured
- In which applications should I avoid using PCM?
- Why is PCM gap filler phase change temperature 60°?
- Tack free to PCM?
- Is PCM Reworkable?
What is the shelf life of Gap Pad?
Q: What is the shelf life of Gap Pad?
A: Shelf life for most Gap Pads is one (1) year after the date of
manufacture. For Gap Pad with adhesive the shelf life is six (6)
months from the date of manufacture. After these dates, inherent
tack and adhesive properties should be recharacterized. The Gap
Pad material long-term stability is not the limiter on the shelf-life;
it is related to the adhesion or "age up" of the Gap Pad to the
liner. Or in the case of a Gap Pad with adhesive, the shelf life is
determined by how the adhesive ages up to the removable liner.