- How do I mix the two-part Gap Fillers?
- Is Gap Filler reworkable?
- Does Gap Filler have adhesive characteristics?
- Does temperature above 25°C affect the characteristics?
- How to store the two-part gap filler?
- How is viscosity measured
- In which applications should I avoid using PCM?
- Why is PCM gap filler phase change temperature 60°?
- Tack free to PCM?
- Is PCM Reworkable?
Is Gap Pad electrically isolating?
Q: Is Gap Pad electrically isolating?
A: Yes, all Gap Pad materials are electrically isolating. However,
keep in mind that Gap Pad is designed to FILL gaps and it is not
recommended for applications where high mounting pressure is
exerted on the Gap Pad.