- Thermal management for miniaturized motor
- Silicone free thermal pad for optical windows
- GLPOLY Silicone free thermal putty outperforms silicone putty
- High Performance Thermal Putty for Auto Electronics
- Comparison between Silicone free thermal putty and silicone putty
- Thermal pad compression selection
- Thermal pad for LED application
- Thermal Putty Replacing Thermal Grease
- Effects of hardness of thermal pad on thermal performance
- Benefits and disadvantages of fiberglass reinforced thermal pad
GLPOLY Tips: How to apply the thermal grease onto CPU?
Thermal Grease is a simple product and familiar to us, but it is not simple to apply thermal grease onto CPU for achieving full performance.
Now, GLPOLY shares the experience of thermal grease application with you. Thermal Grease is a paste composite of silicone oil, metallic oxide filler and other additives. The color vary with raw materials. Thermal Grease offers excellent thermal conductivity, high temperature resistance and electrical insulation. no corrosive gases will produce and no corrosion to metal interface.