- How do I mix the two-part Gap Fillers?
- Is Gap Filler reworkable?
- Does Gap Filler have adhesive characteristics?
- Does temperature above 25°C affect the characteristics?
- How to store the two-part gap filler?
- How is viscosity measured
- In which applications should I avoid using PCM?
- Why is PCM gap filler phase change temperature 60°?
- Tack free to PCM?
- Is PCM Reworkable?
Pressure Required to optimize performance of PCM
Q: What is the minimum pressure required to optimize the
thermal performance of the PCM?
A: Upon achieving phase change temperature (e.g. pre-conditioning),
GLPOLY has demonstrated that 10 psi provides adequate pres-
sure to achieve exceptional thermal performance. GLPOLY con-
tinues to research lower pressure wet-out characteristics in an
effort to minimize interfacial losses associated with ultra-thin