- How do I mix the two-part Gap Fillers?
- Is Gap Filler reworkable?
- Does Gap Filler have adhesive characteristics?
- Does temperature above 25°C affect the characteristics?
- How to store the two-part gap filler?
- How is viscosity measured
- In which applications should I avoid using PCM?
- Why is PCM gap filler phase change temperature 60°?
- Tack free to PCM?
- Is PCM Reworkable?
Will the PCM replace a mechanical fastener
Q: Will the PCM replace a mechanical fastener?
A: Mechanical fasteners are required. GLPOLY recommends the
use of spring clips to maintain consistent pressure over time on
thermal gap filler.