- Silicone free thermal pad for optical windows
- GLPOLY Silicone free thermal putty outperforms silicone putty
- High Performance Thermal Putty for Auto Electronics
- Comparison between Silicone free thermal putty and silicone putty
- Thermal pad compression selection
- Thermal pad for LED application
- Thermal Putty Replacing Thermal Grease
- Effects of hardness of thermal pad on thermal performance
- Benefits and disadvantages of fiberglass reinforced thermal pad
- Why does customer prefer silicone free thermal grease?
Cpmparisonbetween GLPOLY thermal pad and V0 Soft
GLPOLY Thermal pad is soft, conformable. Suitable for large institutional design tolerances filling gaps. GLPOLY thermal pad is fiberglass reinforced for puncture, shear and tear resistance. Comparing to BQ VO SOFT, the thermal conductivity of GLPOLY thermal pad is 1.0 W/mK, it’s a little higher that BQ VO SOFT; The thickness of GLPOLY thermal pad can be set at 0.25mm minimum, the BQ VO SOFT’s is 0.50, we can see that GLPOLY thermal pad can be applied broader than BQ VO SOFT; On the aspect of electric features, the breakdown voltage of GLPOLY thermal pad is up to 16KV, it is twice as BQ VO SOFT. Comparison data shows that GLPOLY thermal pad is much more better than BQ VO SOFT in electrically insulating.