- How do I mix the two-part Gap Fillers?
- Is Gap Filler reworkable?
- Does Gap Filler have adhesive characteristics?
- Does temperature above 25°C affect the characteristics?
- How to store the two-part gap filler?
- How is viscosity measured
- In which applications should I avoid using PCM?
- Why is PCM gap filler phase change temperature 60°?
- Tack free to PCM?
- Is PCM Reworkable?
screw-mount devices with PCM material?
Q: Can I use screw-mount devices with PCM material?
A: PCM works best with a clip or spring washer-mounted
assembly. The continuous force applied by these devices allows
the PCM material to flow and reduce the cross sectional gap.
GLPOLY suggests that design engineers evaluate whether a
screw-mount assembly will have acceptable performance.