- Silicone free thermal pad for optical windows
- GLPOLY Silicone free thermal putty outperforms silicone putty
- High Performance Thermal Putty for Auto Electronics
- Comparison between Silicone free thermal putty and silicone putty
- Thermal pad compression selection
- Thermal pad for LED application
- Thermal Putty Replacing Thermal Grease
- Effects of hardness of thermal pad on thermal performance
- Benefits and disadvantages of fiberglass reinforced thermal pad
- Why does customer prefer silicone free thermal grease?
Advanced TIMs-Silicone-free thermal gel(gap filler)
Silicone-free thermal gel is the most advanced thermal gap filler at present with the features of high thermally conductive, high conformability, none flow.
Silicone-free thermal gel filled with high performance ceramic powder and can be cured 100%.
This kind of gap filler can be applied in automatic dispensable assembly for reducing the cost and saving assembly time.
Silicone-free gap filler is designed for low-stress application, it is ideal for applying on delicate components.
The gap filler is one-part package optimizing the purchase and storage procedures
High thermal performance: thermal resistance is as low as grease, and it will not pollute products