- How do I mix the two-part Gap Fillers?
- Is Gap Filler reworkable?
- Does Gap Filler have adhesive characteristics?
- Does temperature above 25°C affect the characteristics?
- How to store the two-part gap filler?
- How is viscosity measured
- In which applications should I avoid using PCM?
- Why is PCM gap filler phase change temperature 60°?
- Tack free to PCM?
- Is PCM Reworkable?
Surface preparation before applying PCM(gap pad)
A: Standard electronics industry cleaning procedures apply. Remove
dirt or other debris. Best results are attained when the PCM
material is applied to a heat sink at a temperature of 25° +/- 10°C.
If the heat sink has been surface treated (e.g. anodized or
chromated), it is typically ready for assembly. For bare aluminum,
mild soap and water wash cleaning processes are typically used
to eliminate machine oils and debris.(gap filler)