- Fiberglass reinforced thermal gap pad for EV battery pack
- Thermal putty-an perfect alternative to thermal grease
- Silicone free thermal putty-perfect thermal solution for electronics
- Disadvantage of adhesive backed thermal pad
- Silicone free Thermal Pad for EV Battery Pack Thermal Solution
- Why does customer choose silicone free thermal pad?
- Silicone free Thermal Solution for Medical Equipment
- Focus on Silicone free Thermal Pad
- Does cheap and cheerful thermal pad exist?
- Transformer Thermal Management-Silicone Thermal Gap Pad
GLPOLY Thermal Putty Pad Compare with FJ Thermal Gap Filler
GLPOLY thermal putty pad is suitable for large institutional design tolerances, it is a excellent gap filler for its high compressibility
Compare to FJ PE thermal gap filler, GLPOLY thermal pad has some specific advantages:
High thermal conductivity-8W/mK: this feature overtakes most of the thermal interface materials’, also it beats FJ PE
Low thermal resistance: thermal resistance of GLPOLY thermal putty pad is 0.01-0.04 Kin2/W lower than that of FJ PE in different compression phases
High compressibility: the compressibility of GLPOLY thermal putty pad(gap filler) is as high as 90%, in application, a 1.5mm thickness thermal pad can be compressed to 0.2mm or less. The application scope is broader than FJ PE’s.
From the comparison data above, GLPOLY thermal putty pad can perfectly replace FJ PE with the excellent thermal performance