- How do I mix the two-part Gap Fillers?
- Is Gap Filler reworkable?
- Does Gap Filler have adhesive characteristics?
- Does temperature above 25°C affect the characteristics?
- How to store the two-part gap filler?
- How is viscosity measured
- In which applications should I avoid using PCM?
- Why is PCM gap filler phase change temperature 60°?
- Tack free to PCM?
- Is PCM Reworkable?
Is PCM Reworkable?
A: If the pahse change material has not gone through phase change, the material
will readily release from the device surface. For this situation, the
PCM material will not likely have to be replaced.
If the material has gone through the phase change, it will adhere
very well to both surfaces. In this case, GLPOLY suggests warming
the heat sink to soften the PCM compound for easier removal
from the processor. Replace with a new piece of PCM thermal pad