- Thermal management for miniaturized motor
- Silicone free thermal pad for optical windows
- GLPOLY Silicone free thermal putty outperforms silicone putty
- High Performance Thermal Putty for Auto Electronics
- Comparison between Silicone free thermal putty and silicone putty
- Thermal pad compression selection
- Thermal pad for LED application
- Thermal Putty Replacing Thermal Grease
- Effects of hardness of thermal pad on thermal performance
- Benefits and disadvantages of fiberglass reinforced thermal pad
Thermal pad(gap filler) desinged for Electrical Vehicle
Low density thermal pad is designed for electrical vehicle(EV) battery thermal management system(BMS). The density of this thermal pad is 1.6g/cm³, it is lower than that of most of current thermal pad. Also it is highly electrically insulating, the breakdown voltage is up to 16KV.
This kind of thermal gap filler is ultra conformable, the compressibility is about 30%. It offers the functions of vibration dampening and thermally conductive at the same time. Gap filler is fiberglass reinforced for puncture, shear and tear resistance.