- How do I mix the two-part Gap Fillers?
- Is Gap Filler reworkable?
- Does Gap Filler have adhesive characteristics?
- Does temperature above 25°C affect the characteristics?
- How to store the two-part gap filler?
- How is viscosity measured
- In which applications should I avoid using PCM?
- Why is PCM gap filler phase change temperature 60°?
- Tack free to PCM?
- Is PCM Reworkable?
In which applications should I avoid using PCM?
A: Avoid using PCM in applications in which the device will
not reach operation at or above phase change temperature. Also
avoid applications in which the operating temperature exceeds the
maximum recommended operating temperature of the compound.