- Silicone free thermal pad for optical windows
- GLPOLY Silicone free thermal putty outperforms silicone putty
- High Performance Thermal Putty for Auto Electronics
- Comparison between Silicone free thermal putty and silicone putty
- Thermal pad compression selection
- Thermal pad for LED application
- Thermal Putty Replacing Thermal Grease
- Effects of hardness of thermal pad on thermal performance
- Benefits and disadvantages of fiberglass reinforced thermal pad
- Why does customer prefer silicone free thermal grease?
GLPOLY Silicone-free Thermal Gel
Silicone free thermal gel
Silicone Thermal Grease offers excellent thermal performance: low bond line thickness, low thermal resistance and high thermal conductivity. At present Shinetsu X-23-7762 and Dowcorning TC-5022, TC-5622 are the most popular products worldwide.
GLPOLY has developed a silicone free type of grease with the thermal performance as good as silicone thermal grease. Comparing with traditional thermal grease, this silicone free thermal grease has the feature-no silicone oil leakage, no siloxane volatiles. Under high temperature circumstance, the silicone oil of traditional thermal grease will volatilize and affect the performance and lifetime of product; the silicone free thermal grease will not pollute products because of the features of not drying, no pump-out.
The thermal conductivity of GLPOLY silicone free thermal grease is 4.6W/mK, it’s a little greater that Dowcorning TC-5622, but the thermal resistance is only 0.006℃in2/W, one tenth of Dowcorning TC-5622; furthermore, the density of GLPOLY silicone free thermal grease is less than Dowcorning TC-5622, it’s in accordance with the trend of lightweight. It allows the designer pay more attention to optimize performance and the design.