- Fiberglass reinforced thermal gap pad for EV battery pack
- Thermal putty-an perfect alternative to thermal grease
- Silicone free thermal putty-perfect thermal solution for electronics
- Disadvantage of adhesive backed thermal pad
- Silicone free Thermal Pad for EV Battery Pack Thermal Solution
- Why does customer choose silicone free thermal pad?
- Silicone free Thermal Solution for Medical Equipment
- Focus on Silicone free Thermal Pad
- Does cheap and cheerful thermal pad exist?
- Transformer Thermal Management-Silicone Thermal Gap Pad
Features of Silicone free Thermal Gap Filler Pad
GLPOLY designs a silicone free thermal gap filler pad against Laird SF600. GLPOLY silicone free thermal gap filler pad offers the features of high thermal conductivity, no silicone oil leakage and no pollution. Comparing with Laird SF600, GLPOLY silicone free thermal gap filler pad is featured the thermal conductivity at 3W/mK and thermal resistance at 0.2°Cin2/W, showing the thermal properties are as excellent as Laird SF600.
The hardness of GLPOLY silicone free thermal pad is Shore 00 30, it’s softer than Laird SF600. It means that the conformability of GLPOLY silicone free thermal gap filler pad is better than Laird SF600.
Dielectric breakdown voltage is over 10KV offering excellent electrically insulation and reliability.
As a popular brand worldwide, Laird SF600 has unique feature by contrast to other company: the density is lower than most of the similar parts.