- Silicone free thermal pad for optical windows
- GLPOLY Silicone free thermal putty outperforms silicone putty
- High Performance Thermal Putty for Auto Electronics
- Comparison between Silicone free thermal putty and silicone putty
- Thermal pad compression selection
- Thermal pad for LED application
- Thermal Putty Replacing Thermal Grease
- Effects of hardness of thermal pad on thermal performance
- Benefits and disadvantages of fiberglass reinforced thermal pad
- Why does customer prefer silicone free thermal grease?
Features of Silicone free Thermal Gap Filler Pad
GLPOLY designs a silicone free thermal gap filler pad against Laird SF600. GLPOLY silicone free thermal gap filler pad offers the features of high thermal conductivity, no silicone oil leakage and no pollution. Comparing with Laird SF600, GLPOLY silicone free thermal gap filler pad is featured the thermal conductivity at 3W/mK and thermal resistance at 0.2°Cin2/W, showing the thermal properties are as excellent as Laird SF600.
The hardness of GLPOLY silicone free thermal pad is Shore 00 30, it’s softer than Laird SF600. It means that the conformability of GLPOLY silicone free thermal gap filler pad is better than Laird SF600.
Dielectric breakdown voltage is over 10KV offering excellent electrically insulation and reliability.
As a popular brand worldwide, Laird SF600 has unique feature by contrast to other company: the density is lower than most of the similar parts.