- Silicone free thermal pad for optical windows
- GLPOLY Silicone free thermal putty outperforms silicone putty
- High Performance Thermal Putty for Auto Electronics
- Comparison between Silicone free thermal putty and silicone putty
- Thermal pad compression selection
- Thermal pad for LED application
- Thermal Putty Replacing Thermal Grease
- Effects of hardness of thermal pad on thermal performance
- Benefits and disadvantages of fiberglass reinforced thermal pad
- Why does customer prefer silicone free thermal grease?
Benefits of GLPOLY Thermal Gap Filler Pad
GLPOLY silicone free thermal gap filler pad is designed against FJ NR-c non-silicone thermal pad. With the features of no silicone oil leakage, no siloxane volatiles, no pollution to product and high reliability, it will become more and more popular in electronic application.
We make a comparison between GLPOLY thermal gap filler pad and FJ NR-c thermal pad showing what advantages GLPOLY thermal gap pad has:
GLPOLY thermal gap filler pad has low hardness than FJ NR-c, which offers better thermal conductivity and conformability, this keeps the thermal gap filler pad close contact with heat sink.
Aimed at the trend of lightweight, GLPOLY designs thermal gap pad in a low density, it is lower than FJ NR-c.
GLPOLY thermal gap filler pad gives excellent electrical feature also, the dielectric voltage up to 10KV, offering good reliability to products.
Comparison data shows that there are no distinctive technique differences between GLPOLY thermal gap filler pad and FJ NR-c. GLPOLY thermal gap filler can perfectly replace FJ NR-c thermal gap pad.